BOTOX® Training Courses
This BOTOX training course is an introduction to the cosmetic use of botulinum toxins for new practitioners.
Why should you choose our BOTOX® courses?
KT Training is a recognised provider of aesthetic courses for medical professionals. We have over 12 years of experience in providing botox training for medics. Furthermore all our courses include extensive injection time with patients, not just with mannequins. The injection time is the most important part of any course. Most of your clinical training time during our course is dedicated to assessing and injecting patients. We provide all your patients for the workshop. This ensures a good range of indications for you to assess and treat during the day.
The foundation botox course is the first choice for many medical professionals starting out in aesthetic medicine. Botox is a very effective treatments for the lines and wrinkles caused by muscle activity (dynamic wrinkles). This course will teach candidates how to assess the face and inject the three most requested treatments in aesthetic medicine.
What botulinum toxin products are used?
We will review the range of botulinum toxins available in cosmetic medicine. Theses include Azzalure®, BOCOUTURE® and BOTOX®. For the practical injection session the BOTOX® product will used.
Why do we use these products?
We prefer to use Botox for the practical workshop. The injection technique that you will learn is applicable to other botulinum toxin products (dilutions and units are not interchangeable). Ultimately the choice is yours.
Will I get the opportunity to treat patients during the course?
Yes, if you look on the outline you will spend the majority of the course injecting patients that are provided by us. We believe the only true way to learn is to have an extensive hands on practical experience for each course. Our insurance covers you for your practical injection time. You are welcome to bring your own model or even have a treatment yourself. Please inform us in advance as the model appointments are scheduled.
The foundation courses are held in London, Buckinghamshire and Wiltshire unless otherwise stated. The clinics have spacious lecture facilities with air conditioned treatment rooms.
The best option for your courses
- Complete the 2 hour online lecture conducted by our surgeon. This can be reviewed as often as you require.
- Attend the knowledge review and practical injection workshop. The completion of the lectures and educational resources before attending the practical session will allow candidates to focus on the practical skills during the workshop. KT Training candidates also have the same option for the dermal filler training workshop, this course can be completed on the same day.
What do we teach during the foundation course theory?
The online theory will teach:
- Anatomy of the upper face
- Overview of facial musculature
- Aging of the skin
- Overview of the multidisciplinary approach for the rejuvenation of the aging face
- Review the range of botulinum toxin products
- Adverse events and treatment responses
- Pain management protocols
- Injection techniques for botulinum toxins
- The indications of the face, which can be treated effectively with Botox
- Botox pre-treatment protocols
- Medical history
- Botox post treatment protocols
- Botox patient consent forms
- Review of botox consultation protocols
- Sourcing botulinum toxins
- Clinic start up
The practical Botox training workshop schedule
- 9.15am Registration and refreshments
- 09.30am Review of the core knowledge plus questions and answers
- 10.00am Observing a demonstration of the procedure on a patient
- 10.30am-Hands on injection time with patients provided by us
- 1.30pm-Questions and answers
Candidates will be working in small groups for the practical workshops. Each group will evaluate and inject the patients provided by us. Our trainers will closely supervise and advise while you inject. All candidates will treat the following indications during this BOTOX training course.
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Glabellar frown lines
- Periorbital crow’s feet lines
What are the exclusive resources KT Training provide to our course attendees?
Our candidates will receive free membership to our e learning platform the Medical Aesthetics Academy. These online modules include all the treatment documents you require, such as medical history, treatment records and consent templates.
Candidates will also receive access to The Introduction to Medical Aesthetics and Starting a Cosmetic Clinic e learning module. This is a step by step guide to starting a cosmetic clinic and has up to 6 hours of additional verifiable CPD points approved.
You will be presented with recognised certification which will enable you to source insurance and set up pharmacy accounts on completion of the course.
In conclusion the KT botox training course will provide our candidates with the knowledge, technical skills and business guidance to start their career in aesthetic medicine.
- Recognised certification worldwide
- Verifiable CPD points
- Pre & post course support
- Online CPD approved support courses available before and after the practical training
- Membership to The Medical Aesthetic Academy e learning
- Clinic start up guidance and resources
- Hands on botox injection training with patients
Recognised and Established Cosmetic Training Courses
Our training courses are recognised by all major insurance companies and have CPD points approved for medical professionals. Therefore our candidates will be ready to source insurance and start their journey in aesthetic medicine when completing this course.
Contact us and we will send the cosmetic training information pack plus the complimentary starting a cosmetic practice guide.
*Botulinum toxins are prescription only medicines as a result they must be administered following prescribing guidelines. Consequently nurses and pharmacists require the V300 qualification to provide a private prescription. Alternatively they will need to work with a prescriber to practice on completion of their Botox training course.