Dermal Filler Training
Foundation Course for Doctors, Dental Professionals, Nurses and Pharmacists.
The KT Training foundation dermal filler training course will provide candidates with the in depth knowledge and hands on injection training to ensure a good level of confidence on completion.
Candidates who enrol on this course also receive a wide range of complimentary resources to assist with introducing fillers to their clinics.
This dermal filler course is not manufacture led and we will provide an ubiased review of the range of successful products available including Restylane, Teosyal, Belotero, and Juvederm Ultra.
The objective of the foundation dermal filler training course is to teach practitioners the standard injection techniques to treat lines, lips and folds with hyaluronic acid fillers.
KT Training foundation dermal filler training
The dermal filler course is structured to optimise our candidates time. We have developed some of the best online resources to ensure our candidate can review any part of the theory for this course as and when required. To optimise time and your learning experience we use recorded web seminars to deliver theory for this course. You can also access more educational resources and templates to assist you on the Medical Aesthetic Academy web site. All of these resources have verifiable CPD points approved.
What KT Training will provide for ur dermal filler training candidates.
- Complete the online lecture by our trainer from your home or office. This covers the full theory for the dermal filler course.
- Attend the knowledge review and practical workshops at one of our training venues. This can also be arranged as a bespoke course at your clinic.
- Perform the injection techniques under the supervision of our expert trainers.
- Receive your certificate at the end of the practical workshop.
- Review your complimentary learning and theory as often as you require before and after the dermal filler course.
- Download the complimentary dermal filler templates and documents from your online Academy account.
What Dermal Filler products are used for this course?
The products selected for injection are the Teosyal and Juvederm Ultra range. The other product ranges and recommended indications can be reviewed in the complimentary e learning modules.
Why should you choose to train with these dermal fillers?
The products we choose for training are safe and supported by extensive clinical data. These fillers are the core products used by top injectors to provide high patient satisfaction.
What will you learn on the dermal filler course?
You will be learning how to inject the following indications with dermal fillers:
Lip Augmentation and Definition
Scar Revisions (optional)
Do candidates get the opportunity to inject patients?
Yes, if you look at the dermal filler course outline the candidates will spend the majority of the course injecting patients who are provided by our cosmetic treatment program. This program selects patients with suitable indications who will be injected by candidates under close supervision of KT trainers. With dermal filler extensive clinical training is essential to ensure a good level of confidence.
What assistance do KT Training candidates receive ?
- Complimentary membership to the Medical Aesthetic Academy This online resource provides a full review of the dermal fillers theory, injection videos and essential treatment documents for you to download.
- Your certification is recognised worldwide and we have continuous professional development points approved for doctors, dentists and nurses.
- The foundation dermal filler training courses are held in London, Buckinghamshire or Wiltshire unless otherwise stated.
We have a wide range of master classes with dermal fillers. The master classes include the advanced dermal filler , lip augmentation master class, tear trough and nose augmentation and the non surgical face lift training.