Dermal Filler Training
This is a Foundation Dermal Filler Training Course for Doctors, Dental Professionals, Nurses and Pharmacists who are new to aesthetic medicine. We will teach you the basic injection techniques used to treat facial lines and folds with hyaluronic acid fillers during this course.
The KT Training foundation dermal filler training course will provide candidates with the in depth knowledge and hands on injection training to ensure a good level of confidence on completion.
This dermal filler course is not manufacture led, therefore we will provide an ubiased review of the range of successful products available. These include Restylane, Teosyal, Belotero, and Juvederm Ultra.
The objective of the foundation dermal filler training course is to teach practitioners the standard dermal filler injection techniques to treat lines, lips and folds with hyaluronic acid fillers.
KT Training Foundation Dermal Filler Training Overview
The dermal filler course is structured to optimise our candidates time. We have developed some of the best online resources to ensure our candidate can review any part of the theory for this course as and when required. To optimise time and your learning experience we use recorded web seminars to deliver theory for this course. You can also access more educational resources and templates to assist you on the Medical Aesthetic Academy web site. All of these resources have verifiable CPD points approved.
KT Training dermal filler course attendees will:
- Complete the online lecture by our trainer from their home or office. This covers the full theory for the dermal filler course.
- Attend the knowledge review and practical dermal filler injection workshops at one of our training venues. This can also be arranged as a bespoke course at your clinic.
- Perform the injection techniques under the supervision of our expert trainers.
- Receive your certificate at the end of the practical workshop.
- Review your complimentary learning and theory as often as you require before and after the dermal filler course.
- Download the complimentary dermal filler templates and documents from your online Academy account.
- Review the complimentary guide to developing a cosmetic practice.
What Dermal Filler products are used for this course?
The products selected for the practical injection workshops are the Teosyal and Juvederm Ultra range. The other product ranges and recommended indications can be reviewed in the complimentary e learning modules.
Why should you choose to train with these dermal fillers?
The products we choose for training are safe and supported by extensive clinical data. These fillers are the core products used by top injectors to provide high patient satisfaction.
What will you learn on the dermal filler course?
You will be learning the dermal filler injection techniques to treat the following indications:
- Nasolabial Folds
- Lip Augmentation and Definition
- Perioral Lines
- Oral Commissures
- Fines lines
Do candidates get the opportunity to inject patients?
Yes, if you look at the dermal filler training course outline the candidates will spend the majority of the course injecting patients who are provided by our cosmetic treatment program. This program selects patients with suitable indications who will be injected by candidates under close supervision of the KT trainers. With dermal filler extensive clinical training is essential to ensure a good level of confidence.
What assistance do KT Training candidates receive ?
- Complimentary membership to the Medical Aesthetic Academy This online resource provides a full review of the dermal fillers theory, injection videos and essential treatment documents for you to download
- Your certification is recognised worldwide and we have continuous professional development points approved for doctors, dentists and nurses
- Up to 15 CPD points achievable for this course
- Support and updates
We provide a wide range of master classes with dermal fillers. The master classes include the advanced dermal filler , lip augmentation master class, tear trough and nose augmentation and the non surgical face lift training.