KT Training Medical Aesthetic Courses
Call: 01793 323786
KT Training Leading Provider of Botox Training Courses for Over 12 Years
KT Training, has over 12 years' experience in developing doctors, dentists and nurses to be successful in aesthetic medicine. We provide a wide range of resources and solutions for your training needs.
Botox Training Courses
The indications covered during the foundation course are the horizontal lines on the forehead, the glabella frown lines and the periorbital lines also known as crows' feet. These three treatments are the most requested in aesthetic medicine. We use the BOTOX® brand of toxin for the practical injection sessions. We will also review the other brands of toxin available for cosmetic use.
Dermal Fillers Training
Options for your cosmetic training course
Our educational resources include comprehensive video lectures, online resources and hands on practical sessions. Completing the lectures before the course will prepare you for the training day and enable us to dedicate more time to your questions and practical skills.
- The attendees of the foundation BOTOX training courses can earn up to 18 hours of continuous professional development credits on completion of all of the modules and webinars.
- KT GROUP medical aesthetics business consultant Yasmin Khan and author of "Simple Steps to Building Successful Cosmetic Practices" provides the 2 hour clinic start up webinar. You will receive guidance from a leading medical aesthetic business consultant.
- All the patient documents and clinical templates can be downloaded from your online account.
- Recognised certificate awarded on completion.
- Our trainers also provide a mentor and support service if required.
Chemical Peel and Skin Care Training
Advanced Botox and Advanced Dermal Fillers Training
We also cover facial sculpting with the Juvederm Ultra 4 and Teosyal. This training course will improve your facial assessment skills and enable you to provide greater patient satisfaction and distance you from your competitor.