KT Training-Autologous Fat Transfer Course
Fat Transfer: Level 1 Training Course in fat transfer for facial volumisation and hand rejuvenation.
Trainee Requirements: Surgeons or cosmetic doctors with some liposuction experience.
Duration of Course: 1 day training
Price: £1500 (excluding vat)
Objective of the fat transfer
To date the filler industry has been successful in providing adequate treatment results for those seeking enhancements results. However, treatment results using fillers for the mature market is limited due to the large volume of filler required to enhance an ageing face. The ADIP’sculpt technique is a game changer since it gives cosmetic clinicians the flexibility of using large volumes of the patient’s own tissue to create optimal treatment results in a safe and long-lasting way. The treatment is cost effective for the patient and contributes more profit for the practice.
This autologous fat transfer training course includes:
- Free videos on the Abid’Sculpt Protocol and Technique
- Review of fat grafting techniques and principles of tumescent anaesthesia – including patient selection and holistic facial assessment
- Practical training on infiltration of the donor site, harvesting of adipose tissue, adipose tissue preparation, and reinjection of viable fat cells into the problematic area;
- As part of the training, candidates will learn how to use autologous adipose tissue for a non-surgical facelift, cheek lifting, correcting facial asymmetries, global facial volumisation to restore the age-related volume loss and deflation. Our course will also teach techniques for hand rejuvenation and how to reverse the telltale signs of ageing hands;
- A CPD approved Certificate of training to be used for any medicolegal purpose;
- Candidate hands-on participation in treating live models under the supervision of our experienced trainers using scientifically proven methods that maximise cell viability and minimise resorption;
- Familiarisation with the ADIP’sculpt protocol and all-in-one kits provided for all our delegates.
Upon completion of this program, you will:
- Learn how to effectively and safely harvest adipose tissue for lipofilling on the face and hands
- Gain knowledge in facial assessment and designing treatment plans for hands and facial rejuvenation.
- Understand the indications for and differences of nanofat, microfat and macrofat.
- Understand patient selection, gender differences, and anatomical considerations to be able to perform safe, effective and satisfying results for your patients.
- Understand Pre-Operative preparation, Intra-Operative principles of fat grafting, and Post-Operative care as well as contraindications to anaesthesia and complications that may occur during or after surgery.
- Understand how to create a “surgical room” within your office including equipment, supplies, and setting up a sterile environment for surgery.
- Learn to implement specific strategies for marketing and practice growth.
The fat transfer training course outline.
9:30 to 11:30 Introduction to Adip’Sculpt and assessment protocols for the face and hands
11:30 to 11:45: Break
11:45 to 1:00 Practical training on 1st patient.
All 4 candidates will participate in harvesting and reinjection adipose tissue into the face and hand.
1:00 to 2:00 Lunch
2:00 to 3:30 Practical training on 2nd patient
4:00pm Q & A Wrap Up
Location: 48 Wimpole Street, London.
Dates: call 01793 323786.
We can also provide tailored training dates for small groups.
To review the microfill kit and Adip’sculpt fat grafting system << click here.
Register your interest in learning autologous fat grafting and the transfer techniques for facial and hand rejuvenation.