Botox Training Course
The foundation botox training course is ideal for beginners. The theory for this course will be via online webinars and e learning resources. When you attend our workshops we will focus the time on the hands on injection with patients.
Why choose a KT Botox training course?
We are a recognised provider of botox training for medical professionals with over 14 years of experience in providing courses for medics.
All our courses include extensive injection time with patients, we do not use mannequins. The injection time is the most important part of any course. When you attend the workshop the majority of this time will be dedicated to hands on practical. We provide all your patients for the workshop. This ensures a good range of indications for you to assess and treat.
The foundation botox course is the first step for many medical professionals. Botox is a very effective treatment for the lines and wrinkles caused by muscle activity (dynamic wrinkles). This beginners botox course will teach candidates how to assess the face and inject the three most requested treatments in aesthetic medicine.
What botulinum toxin products are used?
We will review the full range of botulinum toxins available in cosmetic medicine. Theses include Azzalure®, BOCOUTURE® and BOTOX®. For the practical injection session the BOTOX® product will used. The injection technique that you will learn is applicable to other botulinum toxin products (dilutions and units are not interchangeable). Ultimately the choice is yours.
Will the course include injection time and do you provide the patients?
Yes, if you look on the outline you will spend the majority of the time injecting the patients provided by us. Our insurance covers you for your practical injection time. You are welcome to bring your own model or even have a treatment yourself. Please inform us in advance as the model appointments will be scheduled in advance.
We hold the cosmetic courses in London, Buckingham, Manchester and Wiltshire unless otherwise stated. The clinics have spacious lecture facilities with air conditioned treatment rooms.
The best option for your BOTOX Training courses
- Complete the 2 hour online lecture conducted by our surgeon before you attend the workshop. This can be reviewed as often as require.
- Attend the knowledge review and practical injection workshop. You must complete the lectures and educational resources before attending the practical session. This will allow us to focus on assessment and injecting patients during the workshop. KT Training candidates also have the same option for the dermal filler training workshop.
What do we teach during the foundation course ?
The online theory will teach:
- Anatomy of the upper face
- Overview of facial musculature
- Ageing of the skin
- Overview of the multidisciplinary approach for the rejuvenation of the ageing face
- Review the range of botulinum toxin products
- Adverse events and treatment responses
- Pain management protocols
- Injection techniques for botulinum toxins
- The indications of the face, which can be treated effectively with Botox
- Botox treatment protocols
- Medical history
- Botox patient consent forms
- Review of consultation protocols
- Sourcing botulinum toxins
- Clinic start up
The KT Training practical injection workshop
- 9.15am Registration and refreshments
- 09.30am Review of the core knowledge plus questions and answers
- 10.00am Observing a demonstration of the procedure
- 10.30am-Hands on botox workshop in small groups treating patients
- 1.30pm-Questions and answers
Our trainers will closely supervise and advise while you inject. You will treat, the following indications during the workshop.
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Glabellar frown lines
- Periorbital crow’s feet lines
What are the exclusive resources KT Training provide to our course attendees?
When you enrol we will send your log in details for your complimentary online resources. These online modules include the treatment documents you require, such as medical history, treatment records and consent template.
You will also receive access to The Introduction to Medical Aesthetics and Starting a Cosmetic Clinic e learning module. This is a step by step guide to starting a cosmetic clinic and has up to 6 hours of additional verifiable CPD points approved.
The recognised certification will enable you to source insurance and set up pharmacy accounts on completion of the course.
In conclusion our BOTOX courses will provide you with the knowledge, technical skills and business guidance to start your career in aesthetic medicine.
- Recognised certification worldwide
- CPD points
- Pre & post course support
- Online CPD approved support courses available before and after the practical training
- Membership to The Medical Aesthetic Academy e learning
- Clinic start up guidance and resources
- Hands on injection time with patients
The price for our foundation botox course is £600 including VAT.
The Management & Prevention of Complications in Aesthetic Medicine is currently available at no cost when you book a foundation botox course. This essential 2 hour web lecture is also has CPD points approved.
Contact us and we will send the cosmetic training information pack plus the complimentary starting a cosmetic practice guide.
Botulinum Toxin & Botox training information for nurses or pharmacists who do not have a prescribing qualification(V300)
*Botulinum toxins are prescription only medicines as a result they must be administered following prescribing guidelines. Consequently nurses and pharmacists require the V300 qualification to provide a private prescription. Alternatively they will need to work with a prescriber to practice on completion of their Botox training.
KT Foundation BOTOX Training Schedule
Before attending the workshop you will need to complete the 2.5 hour online lecture. The lecture for the botox course will be sent by email when the deposit or full payment has been received.
The workshop will start at 9.30. You will have a short review of the core knowledge and opportunity to ask any questions. Your trainer will then demonstrate the 3 areas on a patient. The remainder of the workshop is dedicated to hands on injection time. The workshop will end at 1.30pm.
Mr Sotirios (Plastic Surgeon) provides the core knowledge for the foundation and advanced botox courses.
Do you want to learn the core knowledge theory for the beginners Botox?
You can now purchase the full lecture for the foundation course without attending the workshop. The price for this lecture is £100. However this price is redeemable if you choose to attend our hands on Botox course at a later date.
Please note you do not need a medical background to watch the online lecture for the Botox course. However to attend the hands on workshop for this course you need to be a qualified Doctor, Dental Professional, Nurse, Pharmacist or Paramedic.