Foundation Botox Training Courses
Why should you choose a KT Training course?
We are a recognised provider of aesthetic courses for medical professionals with over 14 years of experience in providing botox training courses for medics. All our courses include extensive injection time with patients, we do not use mannequins. The injection time is the most important part of any course. When you attend your course with us the majority of the time will be dedicated to hands on practical. We provide all your patients for the practical part of your course. This ensures a good range of indications for you to assess and treat.
Our foundation botox courses is the first step for many medical professionals starting out in aesthetic medicine. Botox is a very effective treatment for the lines and wrinkles caused by muscle activity (dynamic wrinkles). This course will teach candidates how to assess the face and inject the three most requested treatments in aesthetic medicine.
What botulinum toxin products are used?
We will review the full range of botulinum toxins available in cosmetic medicine. Theses include Azzalure®, BOCOUTURE® and BOTOX®. For the practical injection session the BOTOX® product will used. The injection technique that you will learn is applicable to other botulinum toxin products (dilutions and units are not interchangeable). Ultimately the choice is yours.
Will the course include injection time and do you provide the patients?
Yes, if you look on the outline you will spend the majority of the time injecting the patients provided by us. Our insurance covers you for your practical injection time. You are welcome to bring your own model or even have a treatment yourself. Please inform us in advance as the model appointments will be scheduled in advance.
We hold the cosmetic courses in London, Buckinghamshire, Manchester and Wiltshire unless otherwise stated. The clinics have spacious lecture facilities with air conditioned treatment rooms.
The best option for your courses
- Complete the 2 hour online lecture conducted by our surgeon before you attend the workshop. This can be reviewed as often as require.
- Attend the knowledge review and practical injection workshop. You must complete the lectures and educational resources before attending the practical session. This will allow us to focus on assessment and injecting patients during the workshop. KT Training candidates also have the same option for the dermal filler training workshop.
What do we teach during the foundation BOTOX course ?
The online theory will teach:
- Anatomy of the upper face
- Overview of facial musculature
- Ageing of the skin
- Overview of the multidisciplinary approach for the rejuvenation of the aging face
- Review the range of botulinum toxin products
- Adverse events and treatment responses
- Pain management protocols
- Injection techniques for botulinum toxins
- The indications of the face, which can be treated effectively with Botox
- Botox treatment protocols
- Medical history
- Botox patient consent forms
- Review of consultation protocols
- Sourcing botulinum toxins
- Clinic start up
The KT Training practical injection workshop
- 9.15am Registration and refreshments
- 09.30am Review of the core knowledge plus questions and answers
- 10.00am Observing a demonstration of the procedure on a patient
- 10.30am-Hands on botox training in small groups with patients provided by us
- 1.30pm-Questions and answers
All candidate will assess, map the treatment and have the opportunity to inject the indications covered. Our trainers will closely supervise and advise while you inject. You will treat the following indications during the botox training course.
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Glabellar frown lines
- Periorbital crow's feet lines
What are the exclusive resources KT Training provide to our course attendees?
Our candidates will receive free membership to the e learning platform. These online modules include the treatment documents you require, such as medical history, treatment records and consent template.
Candidates will also receive access to The Introduction to Medical Aesthetics and Starting a Cosmetic Clinic e learning module. This is a step by step guide to starting a cosmetic clinic and has up to 6 hours of additional verifiable CPD points approved.
You will be presented with recognised certification which will enable you to source insurance and set up pharmacy accounts on completion of the course.
In conclusion our BOTOX training courses will provide you with the knowledge, technical skills and business guidance to start your career in aesthetic medicine.
- Recognised certification worldwide
- CPD points
- Pre & post course support
- Online CPD approved support courses available before and after the practical training
- Membership to The Medical Aesthetic Academy e learning
- Clinic start up guidance and resources
- Hands on botox training with patients
The price for the foundation course is £600 including VAT. A £100 deposit will confirm your place. If you would like to attend more workshops to update or refresh your skills this can be arranged at a discounted price.
The Management & Prevention of Complications in Aesthetic Medicine is currently available at no cost when you book a foundation course. This essential 2 hour web lecture is also CPD approved.
Recognised and Established Cosmetic Training Courses
Our courses are recognised by all major insurance companies and we have CPD points approved for medical professionals. Therefore our candidates will be ready to source insurance and start their journey in aesthetic medicine when completing this course.
Contact us and we will send the cosmetic training information pack plus the complimentary starting a cosmetic practice guide.
Botulinum Toxin & Botox training information for a nurse or pharmacist who is a not a qualified prescriber
*Botulinum toxins are prescription only medicines as a result they must be administered following prescribing guidelines. Consequently nurses and pharmacists require the V300 qualification to provide a private prescription. Alternatively they will need to work with a prescriber to practice on completion of their Botox training course.
KT Training Foundation BOTOX Course Schedule
Reserve a place on the Foundation Botox Courses
Dr Sotirios provides the core knowledge for the foundation and advanced botox training courses. To read some excerpts from these articles please visit our Aesthetic News & Articles page.