Foundation Dermal Filler Training
This dermal filler course is for medics who are new to aesthetic medicine. The applicant must be a qualified medical doctor, dental professional, nurse or pharmacist. During this course we will teach you to treat facial lines and folds with hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers. You will learn the most frequently used injection techniques for the treatment of the lips and lines on the lower face.
This foundation dermal filler course provides our candidates with the in depth knowledge and the hands on injection time to ensure a good level of confidence on completion of the course.
This course is not manufacture led, therefore we will provide an unbiased review of the range of successful products available. These include Restylane, Teosyal, Belotero, and Juvederm Ultra.
Foundation Dermal Filler Training Overview
To optimise time and your learning experience we use recorded web seminars to deliver the theory element for this course. The injection workshops will focus on your questions and the hands on treatment of patients.
KT Training dermal filler course attendees will:
- Complete the online lecture from home or office. This lecture covers the full theory for the dermal filler course.
- Attend the knowledge review and practical dermal filler injection workshops at one of our training venues. This can also be arranged as a bespoke course at your clinic.
- Perform the injection techniques under the supervision of our expert trainers.
- Receive your certificate at the end of the practical workshop.
- Review your complimentary learning and theory as often as you require before and after the course.
- Download the complimentary templates and documents from your online Academy account.
- Review the complimentary guide to developing a cosmetic practice.(optional)
What Dermal Filler products are used for this course?
The products selected for the practical injection workshops are the Teosyal and Juvederm Ultra range. The other product ranges and their recommended indications can be reviewed in the complimentary e learning modules.
Why should you choose to train with these dermal fillers?
The products we choose for our dermal filler courses are safe and supported by extensive clinical data. These fillers are the core products used by top injectors to provide high patient satisfaction.
What procedures will you learn on the dermal filler course?
You will be learning the injection techniques to treat the following indications:
- Nasolabial Folds
- Lip Augmentation and Definition
- Perioral Lines
- Oral Commissures
- Fines lines
Do candidates get the opportunity to inject patients?
Yes, if you look at the course outline the candidates will spend the majority of the time injecting patients who are provided by our cosmetic treatment program. This program selects patients with suitable indications who will be injected by candidates under the close supervision of the KT trainers.
What assistance do KT candidates receive?
- Complimentary membership to the Medical Aesthetic Academy. This online resource provides a full review of the dermal fillers theory, injection videos and essential treatment documents for you to download
- Your certification is recognised worldwide and we have continuous professional development points approved for doctors, dentists, nurses and pharmacists
- Up to 15 CPD points achievable for this course
- Support and updates
- Discounted refresher courses
The price for the foundation dermal filler course is £600 including VAT. You can pay a £100 deposit to secure your place and we will send you the full lecture. If you would like to attend more workshops to update or refresh your skills this can be arranged at a highly discounted price.
For a limited period you will also receive free access to the Management & Prevention of Complications in Aesthetic Medicine web seminar. This 2 hour web lecture has verifiable CPD points approved.
We provide a wide range of master classes with dermal fillers. These include the advanced dermal filler training, lip augmentation master class, tear trough and nose augmentation plus the non surgical face lift training.